Sunday, June 10, 2012

Chugging along...

I decided to take Calculus I this summer.  I took Business Calc like five years ago, but I need to build up my math skills if I'm serious about applying for phd programs.  It's a great idea, except I work from 8 -5 five days a week and then am in class from 7-10 four days a week.  Working out isn't as easy as it was.  So now I walk at lunch at least three workdays each week and strength train on the weekends.  It's not great, but it's not terrible, either.

I haven't had much of an appetite lately.  I ate about 600 calories yesterday and then forgot to eat dinner.  And I'm not hungry.  I need to talk to my doctor about it, because it can't be good for me.  But if I eat more, I feel sick.

So far, I've lost 27 pounds.  My ideal weight is 150, but my goal is 160.  I plan to be 180 by the end of the year and finish up the last twenty before I graduate in May 2013.  Will it be a lot of work?  yeah.  Will it be worth it?  Oh yeah.  I can already see differences in my waist and my face.  I can't wait to see how I look with another 45 pounds off.  Woo-hoo!!!!!  Those graduation pictures will actually be fun to post! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment