Friday, February 3, 2012

Tired of the Plus Sizes... Day 3

I remember it very clearly.  The day I found Lane Bryant and realized that I could have nice work clothes in size 16.  They didn't even have huge prints or bright colors!  But I slowly climbed from the 14/16 to the 18/20 and then hit the 20/22.  I, like so many others, kept boxes of each size in my closet for "when I got back down."

I weighed 181 pounds on my wedding day.  Three and a half years later, at my annual check-up, I weighed in at 251.  I knew something had to change.  As tired as I am of the yo-yo dieting all of these years, I'm even more tired of wondering when I won't be able to wear a normal seatbelt on an airplane or fit in a desk at school.

On Tuesday, February 1, I started the HMR at Home diet.  I will succeed this time.


Start weight: 252.2 (1/16/2011).

No comments:

Post a Comment