Saturday, February 4, 2012

Water weight, water weight...

It's day four.  I stepped on the scale and guess what... 241.8 pounds.  HOLY COW.  That has got to be water weight -- what else would it be?  There is no way I've lost nearly 10 pounds in three weeks with 5 of those in four days!

It's still kind of fun to watch the numbers drop.  I know it will slow down.  Today I'm going to sign up for classes at the Y.  I've always been a member (just like I've always been on a "diet") but I never have gotten serious about it.

I've had small successes every day - On the first day, I sat in front of a bowl of Hershey's kisses for almost 10 minutes and I never ate one!  On day two, I watched my husband eat Chicken Nuggets and I didn't eat one (okay, I had one teeny-tiny bite).  On day three, I cleaned out the fridge and didn't eat any of the junk as I threw it away.  And today, I really didn't want to go to the Y, but I'm going.

Weight today: 241.8 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment